The medically approved way to remove ear wax and other deposits.
Active Ingredient : Carbamide Peroxide 6.5%
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
For external use only. Do not use this product for more than 4 days.
Ask a doctor before use:
- if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum, or after ear surgery
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- excessive ear wax remains after 4-day treatment with this product
Never insert cotton swabs, toothpicks, hairpins or other objects into the ear canal to remove earwax.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- Hal-Hen Ear Drops foam upon being placed in the ear due to the release of oxygen
- This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons. In such cases, consult a doctor
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Secure cap tightly on bottle when not in use
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
- Check expiration date before using.
Once opened this item is non-refundable.
0 in stock
This post was written by test test