Handy tool provides positive and negative air flow through hearing aids. A special valve in the rear enables high pressure to build up, without the bulb collapsing.
- Facilitates the removal of moisture and foreign matter from molds and tubing after cleaning
- Provides a clear opening from hearing aid to eardrum
- In humid climates, Hal-Hen® Earmold Air Blower can be used to remove accumulated perspiration inside tubing
- Ideal for user to carry in pocket or purse while home or traveling
- Special valve in rear enables high pressure with a simple squeeze
15 in stock
This post was written by test test