SECURE LONGER LIFE and CONTINUOUS EFFICIENCY for HEARING AIDS.
Moisture is the enemy of all hearing aids. Dampness, humidity and body moisture reduce their sensitivity, shorten battery life and cause corrosion. Where moisture conditions are excessive, the sensitive microphone and receiver may even become inoperable.
Both the Hal-Hen® Super Dri-Aid™ and the Hal-Hen® Mini Super Dri-Aid™ protect all types of hearing aids from moisture.
Before retiring for the evening, place hearing aid inside jar on top of foam pad and close cover securely. Pellets start working immediately to remove harmful moisture from hearing aid. Remove aid next day when ready to use.
- Hal-Hen® Super Dri-Aid™ is the most effective drying agent available
- Specially treated molecular sieve pellets with indicator
- Physically and chemically different from silica gel based products
- Super Dri-Aid™ pellets have an enormous capacity to hold moisture and based upon regional moisture conditions, can last for months before requiring rejuvenation.
- Special Blue Indicator Pellets turn neutral to let you know when rejuvenation is required
- Hal-Hen® Super Dri-Aid™ can be rejuvenated many times and provides years of service
- Hal-Hen® Super Dri-Aid™ is ideal for use at home or away
- For Traveling see Hal-Hen® Mini Super Dri-Aid™ (HH-2836-1), its smaller size makes it an ideal travel companion.
4 in stock